NeoCell contacted me to try out their Collagen Sport Ultimate Recovery Complex. I had a choice between Belgian Chocolate or French Vanilla and I chose the Belgian Chocolate.
What is it?
Collagen Sport is a whey isolate complex and although it is packed with 30g of protein it offers more than just protein. BCAA’s and L-Glutamine are added to help with recovery and protect against catabolic muscle breakdown. It also contains Multi-Vitamins and Super Collagen peptides to help replenish and regenerate muscles.
So after trying Collagen what did I think? Well I really liked the taste of Collagen. Post workout I made a protein shake with 1 scoop protein, 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 banana. I was quite pleased. My muscle recovery wasn’t any different from before I tried this powder, but may be this means I need to work harder!? What I do like most about Collagen is that you are getting 4 in 1: Refuel, Recovery, Replenish and Regenerate all in one powder.
What you get
- 15 grams Pure Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolate
- 15 grams Super Collagen Bioavailable Peptides
- Good source of L-Glutamine
- Gluten, Wheat, Sugar & Lactose Free
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavours
- No Fillers or Synthetic Ingredients
NeoCell also wants one of you to try Collagen Sport! Here is how you can enter to win:
- Comment below what flavor you would like to try (chocolate or vanilla)
- “LIKE” Collagen Sport on Facebook
Giveaway ends Jan 2, 2013 5pm EST. One winner will be randomly selected.