This past weekend three of my favorite clients and I got together to do a freezer meal exchange. We picked one persons kitchen and brought appetizers, wine and our meal ingredients. Each person picked two clean meals to prepare and prepped enough for each person. At the end of it, we walked away with six clean freezer meals. We had such a great time getting together and prepping the meals. If you have never done a meal exchange here are some of the rules:
- Bring all ingredients required for your meal.
- Bring freezer ziplock bags and a permanent marker.
- Make sure all meals can be frozen.
- Lay the ingredients flat in the ziplock bags and write instructions on the bag.
Here are the meals we prepped:
- Taco Soup
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Thai Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce
- Banana Nut Bread
- Italian Stallion
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
Getting together with some friends or family members is a great way to meal prep and do a freezer meal exchange. It felt so great stocking my freezer with clean meals for the future! I highly recommend getting some people together and doing this.
Have you done a freezer meal exchange?