Well this recipe doesn’t need much of an introduction, I mean come on it’s PUMPKIN! This is truly my favorite time of the year. I love the cool air, all things pumpkin and fall festivities. So today I want to share with you my first pumpkin recipe of the season, I am sure there will be more to follow. This recipe is quick and great for the entire family. Grab them as quick energy snack or for breakfast!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1Tbsp 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,chia seeds,flax seeds, and pumpkin pie spice
- 1Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1Tbsp chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine oatmeal, chia seeds, flax seeds,pumpkin pie spice, and shredded coconut.
- In a sauce pan add honey, almond butter,vanilla extract and 100% pure pumpkin and cook until well blended.
- Add sauce to dry ingredients and mix well. Add chocolate chips last.
- Roll mixture into small balls. Place on parchment paper and into refrigerator for 2 hours.
What is your favorite on-the-go snack?